For the purpose of these Terms of Service, wherever the context so requires the term ‘You’/ ‘User’ shall mean any natural or legal person who visiting the Website by entering the domain name in any internet browser. Any services provided by the Website which do not require registration do not absolve you of the contractual relationship established by this Agreement.
By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.Tmeds.pk, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
- CREATING AN ACCOUNT:
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your Tmeds Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your Tmeds Account.
- Tmeds.pk will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your Tmeds account, you shall immediately notify Tmeds.pk.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at Tmeds.pk so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- By creating this account you agree to receive transactional and/or promotional communications from us via email, telephone, SMS and chat. If you, at any time, wish to discontinue receiving communications from us, you agree to notify us by email.
- CUSTOMER MEMBERSHIP/USAGE/ELIGIBILITY:
- The membership/usage of the Website is restricted to those above 18 years of age, or to such group that can be termed to have attained ‘majority’ under the laws of the respective jurisdictions where this Website can be seen and is accessible or to emancipated minors, who possess legal parental or guardian consent, or are in a position so as to be fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
- Further, you are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the case that you provide us with false and inaccurate details or the Tmeds has reasonable reasons to believe you have done so, we hold the rights to suspend your account and/or terminate this Agreement without any notice and without being held liable for the same.
- You understand the website you use on to your phone or tablet is owned by us and we may automatically upgrade the website and these Terms shall apply to the upgrades as well. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement without any notice and suspend the account without assigning any reason.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT:
- The installation and use of this Website is free of cost and this includes only the usage of certain services of the Website. You hereby understand that this no charge policy maybe amended at anytime at the discretion of the Tmeds.
- For the purpose of this section, Buyer would include any user choosing to use the services offered on our Website. Seller means Us/Website.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank(s)’, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- All payments made against the services on the website by you shall be compulsorily in Pakistani Rupees. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- All our product prices include all applicable statutory taxes.
- We make every effort to make sure that the pricing and availability of Products on our Website is accurate and up to date. However, rarely, there may be an error on the pricing of a product or an error related to product availability. In such cases, we are not responsible for any typographical errors and we reserve the right to cancel the sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and product availability/descriptions, even after you have submitted your order, and to change or update any other information at any time without prior notice.
- We understand the privacy of all information you provide is of a primary importance. This is why we do everything possible to use it carefully and sensibly. This information is never shared with other companies or third party service providers.
- You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under other agreements, contracts and policies followed by us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of the respective contracts, agreements and/or policies.
- USE OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE:
- The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice from qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
- Tmeds.pk does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website Content, or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and Tmeds.pk.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- All information, Products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided by Tmeds.pk on an “as is” and “as available” basis, either expressed or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- Tmeds.pk assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
- Tmeds.pk has exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the Website at our sole discretion.
- Tmeds.pk cannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the Website content. Tmeds.pk does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products available on its Website.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm to persons resulting from any instructions or Products referred to in the Website. Tmeds.pk is not associated with any manufacturer of medicines or other products on the Website. We do not warrant that the Website, or its content will meet your requirements.
- Please note that while Tmeds.pk has made every effort to accurately display the colors of products on its Website, the actual color you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be the same as the color of the Products delivered to you.
- Tmeds.pk accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered due to your reliance on the product reviews posted by the Tmeds.pk Users.
- Tmeds.pk reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice.
- WEBSITE AVAILABILITY:
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the Tmeds.pk Website 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. Tmeds.pk does not warrant uninterrupted access to this Website or any linked website. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES:
We provide link to third-party websites, our online payment service partners, which process your Net Banking and Credit/Debit Card payments, respectively. We are not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or sites, and we will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such Website link.
- TERMS OF SALE:
- Tmeds.pk may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- Tmeds.pk reserves the right to discontinue any program \ discount or offer on its Website any time.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on Tmeds.pk.
- if you are the parent/legal guardian/authorised person for the patient disclosed herein, you affirm that you are over the age of majority, and have full authority to sign for and provide the above representations to the Pharmacy Tmeds.pk and/or its affiliates on the Patient’s behalf.”
- PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION POLICY:
- Tmeds.pk is associated with licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
- Tmeds.pk will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a registered physician.
- If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, upload on website, Whatsap, or by post.
- The drug information provided in the Tmeds.pk is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
- Tmeds.pk assumes that ordering prescription medicines either by the User or Customer or the Caregiver he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Tmeds.pk.
- USER INDEMNIFICATION:
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Tmeds.pk and its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, licensors, advertisers and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees and costs, resulting from any violation of this agreement, or any activity related to your account, or any information or material you have submitted or will submit to us in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters, and you hereby agree to cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
- GOVERNING LAW:
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any failure of the Website to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. The section titles used in this Agreement are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect. In the event of termination of this Agreement for any reason, you agree the following provisions will survive: the provisions regarding limitations on your use of Content, the license(s) you have granted to the Website, and all other provisions for which survival is equitable or appropriate.
- Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed here in below;
- Arbitration. In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Karachi in the province Sindh, Pakistan. The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of Pakistan, and that the Courts at Karachi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without further notice to you. Any such amendments we make shall be effective once we post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Tmeds.pk Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website following the publication of any such changes will constitute your agreement to follow and be automatically bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time without notice in its discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by changing this Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Your use of this Website prior to the time this Terms of Service was posted will be governed according to the Terms of Service that applied at the time of your use.
- We may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. We may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, we may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires us or any of their assets.
- SECURITY POLICY:
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Tmeds.pk takes careful precaution to protect our Customers’ personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorised modification. To prevent unauthorised access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).